Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lazy Saturday morning

It's a beautiful day today, blue skied and sunny already. I love "fall" here in So Cal, the weather is not too hot during the day and it's downright cool at night. A couple of mulberry trees in the yard are turning yellow and the little liquid ambers are putting on their best show. Some of the orange trees have fruit that is changing color but won't be ready to eat until March. I have been relaxing outside, enjoying my coffee and reading. I have too many chores to name facing me, but at the moment I am ignoring that little nagging voice. Jerry also has a good book and he is doing the same.
I was going to put up some pictures from my last group gathering, but Blogger isn't letting me right now. Maybe later. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "fall" in California. People say, "Don't you miss the seasons out there?" We have distinct seasons, they're just more subtle than the ones in Vermont and Minnesota. So, No. I don't miss the seasons. Fall is my favorite. I especially love the sunsets with red-orange clouds streaking across an aqua sky. That's my favorite part.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a gentle sort of season there. Here things are harsh & right now cold, & can be quite brutal.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day !