Friday, August 05, 2005

Happy Friday!

Friday at Last! It has been a mixed week, some happiness at seeing old friends, some sadness at seeing other friends move, some good time spent working at what I do for myself, and a huge adjustment to the "back to work schedule." I expect to have a little quiet time this weekend, and I am really looking forward to it. There will be housework and laundry, of course, but if in the right mood I can knock that out in a couple of hours.

Thursday nights have become a favorite of mine since we started making it the unofficial "Starbucks" night. However many quilting friends who can make it meet there, and we have coffee (or green tea or whatever) and just relax and talk for a couple of hours. Once in a while there is some sharing (of quilting) but more importantly, there is lots of laughter. I have had the blues lately off and on, but seeing my friends helps me remember to count my blessings. God bless girlfriends, they really keep you sane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Black jack 21 beatting craps craps doppler klonopin graphic card dell dimension 8300 cx13r0j

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »