Friday, December 15, 2006

More quilts

Here is a picture of the striking quilt Pam made for Gayle.

Here is the lovely basket and applique quilt Sheryl made for Joan. Sheryl has a high stress job in the gen tech industry and she does lots of applique during her time off. She says she finds it relaxing.

Here is the lively black, white and red quilt Gayle made for Barbara. It totally suits her contemporary decor.


And here is the bright quilt Diane made for Andine. That print fabric is from the Laurel Burch line.



8 comments:

Angie said...

Lovely, lovely quilts! I especially like the baskets with applique. I'm always drawn to applique. :D
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

Kim said...

After seeing your post the last few days, I'm more and more tempted to work on a large quilt. All the quilts have been wonderful!

Debra Dixon said...

You girls are making me crazy with these quilts! I love the flower looking one--what is that block called?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful. What a talented bunch of women. I wouldn't want to choose, but the applique basket is sublime.

Susan said...

What wonderful quilts, each and every one. It would be hard to choose just one of them!

Granny Fran said...

I so enjoy seeing the wonderful quilts made by your quilt group. What a talented group.

Rian said...

Oh my, they're all so beautiful! Thanks for the eye candy!

Jo Raines said...

Wow! Wish some of my friends were quilters to give me a quilt they made! My friends, mainly from church, can barely sew on buttons. Some would actually farm that out!